Airline Allied Services Limited Co-Pilot 10 Posts : Airline Allied Services Limited has published Co-Pilot recruitment for Indian Nationals.Those Candidates who are in this vacancies candidates apply online before last date.
- Starting Date Of Apply Online :
- Closing Date Of Apply Online : 30th November 2019
- For General /OBC Candidates : Rs,3000/-
- SC/ST candidates : Nill
- payment mood : Demand Draft
AASL Recruitment 2019 Co-Pilot 10 Posts Recruitment Vacancy Details.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age Limit :
- Maximum Age Limit : 45 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rule.
Education Qualification :
10+2 From Recognized Board/University.
- Current valid cpl issued by DGCA India.
- ATR Endorsement should be valid minimum of Eight months from the date of application.
- Current class-I medical fitness certificate issue by DGCA India.
- Current FRTO issue by DGCA India.
How To Apply :
Candidates my send their typed and signed application in the prescribed application format available on career page AASL Website- www.airindia.in along with a recent passports size photo with demand draft Rs, 3000/- send to the address mentions in official notifications.
Pay Scale :
Candidates selected will be paid Approximately Rs,211000/- Per Months 70 hours of flying.
Fore more details about Airline Allied Services Limited Candidates visit official website and read advertisement Notification regarding Recruitment If You eligible & interested Than Apply Online.
Important Web links of Aasl Recruitment
For More Vacancy Details If You interested In.