Cabin Crew Salary in India
Are you looking for air hostess jobs in India? then it’s important to know the Cabin Crew salary in India. Because we are working for earning and by which we can lead our career in a better way. If we are talking about the flight attendant salary then day by day it’s become a taught thing to understand. Because there are many additional amounts with an air hostess monthly salary.
Especially nowadays in India, there are many privet and government airlines in the operation and they have different salary scales and benefits for their cabin crew. Most of them are hiring only girls as a cabin crew.
Salaries of air hostess/Cabin crew.
Under this profession, you will get a handsome salary. And lost off other benefits too. Which will develop your career like a skyrocket?
There is no doubt that an air hostess in international aviation is earning a major salary. However, Indian and air hostess getting a good package only.
The table below gives an overall idea about starting salary in various domestic airline companies in India.
|Vistara||Rs,35000/- Per Month|
|Go Air||Rs,29000/- Per Month|
|Air Asia||Rs,28000/- Per Month|
|Indigo||Rs,31000/- Per Month|
|SpiceJet||Rs,31500/- Per Month|
|Jet Airways||Rs,35000/- Per Month|
These salaries are only indicative. Actual air hostess salary depends upon a number of hours you fly every month and various other factors.
Flying allowances = If you exceed the basic number of hours you get an additional amount per hour. This amount also varies from airline to airline. E.g. for Spicejet it is 375/ hour.
Layover allowances = Any overnight halt will be eligible for layover allowances. It can go to 500 per layover plus hotel accommodation.
Trainee Crew/Online Crew: Approx 50 thousand ( For Spicejet, Indigo and Air Asia ). However, it is less for Jet, Vistara, and Goair.
Cabin Crew And Ground Crew Salary According To Designation
|Job Designation||Annual Salary|
|Flight Attendant Salary||Rs,4,80,000/- To Rs,6,75,000/-|
|Senior Air Hostess Salary||Rs,5,50.000/- To Rs,8,25000/-|
|Ground Attendant salary||Rs,5,04000/- To Rs,7,35000/-|
|Cabin Crew Salary||Rs,5,04000/- To Rs,7,2000/-|
|Customer Service Agent (Ground Staff) Salary||Rs,3,60,000/- To Rs,4,32000/-|
Cabin Crew Salary in India And Its Duties
Benefits of an Air Hostess/Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant in India
- Subsidized visits (also for the family), airline tickets, car rental, accommodation, cruises.
- 13 to 17 off days per month.
- Health Benefits for the cabin crew.
- Life Insurance for staff.
- Retirement benefits for their staff (some time it’s not provided, basically it depends on the airline).
- Kit Allowance for each crew.
Duties of an Air Hostess
- Welcoming passengers on board.
- Help them find their seats.
- An arrangement of hand baggage.
- Making Important Announcements.
- Intimating passengers about safety procedures.
Air Hostess Qualification required to Attend Interview
- Minimum of 12th standard Pass from any recognized board or University.
- Age between 17-25 years.
- Height minimum of 155 cm for girls, 164 cm for boys is mandatory.
- It is a general rule that candidates should be fair complexioned and unmarried. (Not Mandatory)
- No visible tattoo or bloody art, are allowed for the interview.
People Also Asked
1. What airline pays the most for flight attendants?
5 Airlines With The Highest Paid Flight Attendants In The United States
- South West Airlines:- $65,000.
- Delta Airlines :- $57,000.
- United Airlines:- $54,600.
- Alaska Airlines:- $52,000.
- Jet Blue :- $46,000.
2. What is the minimum salary of a cabin crew?
|Jet Airways Cabin Crew salaries – 46 salaries reported||₹38,252/mo|
|Air India Cabin Crew salaries – 15 salaries reported||₹44,296/mo|
|IndiGo Cabin Crew salaries – 13 salaries reported||₹35,193/mo|
|Spicejet Cabin Crew salaries – 9 salaries reported||₹46,783/mo|
3, How much does a cabin crew earn in India?