IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For 12075 Post
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has finally released the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2019. A total of 12075 vacancies have been released. The online application process for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment will be starting from 17th September 2019 & you will be able to apply till 9th October 2019. Read this article to know more about the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 including the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, application process & much more.
Important Dates of IBPS Recruitment 2019
- Starting date of online application : 17th September 2019
- Last date of online application : 9th October 2019
- Download call letters for Pre-Exam: November 2019
- Date of Pre-Exam : 25th to 30th November 2019
- Download call letters for Prelims Exam : November 2019
- Date of Online Preliminary Exam : 7th, 8th, 14th & 21st December 2019
- Result of Online Preliminary Exam : December 2019/ January 2020
- Download Call letter for Mains Exam : January 2020
- Date of Online Mains Exam : 19th January 2020
- Result of Online Mains Exam : April 2029
IBPS Clerk Notification 2019 – Participating Organizations
IBPS will be releasing the list of participating banks with the recruitment notification. Mentioned below is the list of banks to participate in the recruitment drive.
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Indian Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Vacancy 2019
A total of 12075 vacancies have been released through the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019. Get the state-wise vacancy distribution as given below –
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLAND||14|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||4|
|DAMAN & DIU||2|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||63|
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019
These are the set of eligibility criteria that you should qualify to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019.
A. Age Limit (as on 1st September 2019)
- Minimum Age – 20 years
- Maximum Age – 28 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC (Non- Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Widows, Divorced women, and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried – 9 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir – 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
- Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to only MP) – 5 years.
Application Fee :-
Candidates need to pay an amount of money as an application fee for this recruitment through online methods of payment.
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs.100/-|
IBPS Clerk Eligibility criteria 2019 For 12075 Posts
Educational Qualification :
Graduation Degree from a University recognized by the Government of India.
Candidates should have a valid Mark-sheet / Degree : Certificate which supports that they are graduates on the day they were registered for the exam. The percentage of marks obtained in Graduation should be mentioned at the time of registration for the IBPS Bank-Clerk examination.
Computer Literacy : Knowledge of computer operation is a must as the IBPS Clerk exam is conducted online.
Language Proficiency : Candidates should have verbal and written proficiency in the official language of the State/UT. The candidate should be able to read, write and speak the language.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests(NOT BY SEQUENCE)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty : For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
Note : Marks obtained in the online main examination only will be considered for final merit listing.
How to Apply IBPS Recruitment 2019?
Candidates applying online must have the following pre-requisites:
• A valid Email Id
• Photograph and Signature scanned in the prescribed size
• Application Fee must be paid online so all document required for online transaction.
The IBPS Clerk 2019 application form can only be filled on the official website.
Before proceeding with the registration and application process, all candidates are requested to go through the complete guide for IBPS Clerk Online Application.
Important Web Links IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
Fore More Jobs vacancy details If You Interested In.