IBPS Clerk Salary, Job Profile And Career Growth All Details
IBPS Clerk Salary 2020: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is for the recruitment of clerks in various national public sector banks. The selection is based on the recruitment exam that is conducted every year by IBPS. Here, we are sharing IBPS Clerk Salary Structure, Perks, Promotion, Allowance and many more.
IBPS Clerk Salary 2020
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).Clerk Salary in bank is monthly salary of Rs.18000/- to Rs.21000/- in hand during the training period. After the training periods, the perks and other benefits are added and which may vary from bank to banks.The Basic Salaries Component of Bank Clerk may vary in the range of Rs,11,500/ – Rs,13,000/-. (with a scope of promotion.)
IBPS Clerk Salary Structure
Let us now look into the detailed IBPS Clerk Salary Structure: salary of ibps clerk
|Places with more than 45 lakhs of population||Locations with less than 45 lakhs|
|Basic Pay||Rs 11765/-||Rs 11765/-|
|Dearness Allowance||Rs 5311/-||Rs 5311/-|
|Travel Allowance||Rs 425/-||Rs 425/-|
|Special Allowance||Rs 911/-||Rs 911/-|
|House Rent Allowance||Rs 1176/-||Rs 1058/-|
|Total Salary In Hand||Rs 19588/-||Rs 19470/-|
IBPS Clerk Allowances : Salary of IBPS clerk
Besides the IBPS clerk salary 2020 in hand, there will be various allowances. The allowance details are given below,
- Dearness allowance (DA) – The dearness allowance will be 4% of the basic pay. The value of the allowance will vary according to the Consumer Price Index (CPI).It is noteworthy that the consumer price index will be revised every 3 months.
- Housing Rent Allowance (HRA): It will be in the range of 7% to 9% of the basic pay. It may vary depending on the place of posting.
|Cities with a population of more than 5 Lakhs||7.5|
- Medical allowance – Rs.2000/- per annul is the fixed amount provided as the medical allowance for the IBPS clerks.
- Special Allowance – The basic pay will be 7.5%. It will have an increase in the range of Rs,400 to 500 after a year.
- Travel Allowance – The travel expenses will be reimbursed by the bank.
Job Profile of IBPS Clerk In India
The roles and responsibility of IBPS Clerk are given below –
- Verification of documents submitted by the customers
- Updating the passbooks of account holders
- Issuing Demand Drafts (DDs), bank accounts for the customers, cash receipts, etc.
- Maintaining balance sheets, ledger and various other documents of the bank etc.
- Provides information about the latest schemes and government policies
- Solving queries of the customers
IBPS Clerk Career growth In Future
Candidates joining as Clerk can apply for promotions after at least two years for their service. Promotions are based on seniority and merit. The promotion levels are given below –
- Assistant Manager Scale I
- Manager Scale 2
- Senior Manager Scale 3
- Chief Manager Scale 4
- Assistant General Manager Scale 5
- Deputy General Manager Scale 6
- General Manager Scale 7
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to IBPS Clerk Salary 2020-Job Profile Promotion & Others Then feel free to comment in the comment box . I requested you to share this article with all the friends and help them to join the Banking sector.