IBPS Recruitment 2019
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an institute which conducts several examinations to recruit candidates in several banking jobs in India. In this notification, IBPS invited online applications for Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Traine (MT) 4336 posts vacancies. More details with online application link is below provided.
Important Dates of IBPS Recruitment 2019
- Starting date of online application : 7th August 2019
- Last date of online application : 28th August 2019
- Download call letters for Pre-Exam : September 2019
- Date of Pre-Exam : 23rd September to 28th September 2019
- Download call letters for Prelims Exam : October 2019
- Date of Online Preliminary Exam : 12th, 13th, 19th & 20th October 2019
- Result of Online Preliminary Exam : October/ November 2019
- Download Call letter for Mains Exam : November 2019
- Date of Online Mains Exam : 30th November 2019
- Result of Online Mains Exam : December 2019
IBPS Recruitment 2019 Details
Name of Post: Probationary Officer/ Management Traine
No of Posts: 4336 Posts
Apply Mood :– online
Educational Qualification Probationary Officer/ Management Traine 4336 Posts :- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2019) :- Candidates minimum age should be 20 years and maximum 30 years. i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1989 and not later than 01.08.1999 (both dates inclusive). Relaxation of upper age limit will be as per rules, check official notification.
Application Fee :-
Candidates need to pay an amount of money as an application fee for this recruitment through online methods of payment.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates :- Rs.100/-
- For All others Candidates :- Rs.600/-
How to Apply IBPS Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who will be eligible as per the official notification of IBPS are able to submit their application for this recruitment through online mode of application,
Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorised website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP PO/MT” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP-PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CRP-PO/MT-IX)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
Important Web Links of IBPS Recruitment 2019
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||click here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Fore More Jobs vacancy details If You Interested In.