Indian Army Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Defence Personnel who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army. Course will commence in Apr 2020 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply On the : 24-07-2019 at 12:00 Hrs
- Last Date to Apply On the : 22-08-2019 at 12:00 Hrs
Age Limit Of Indian Army Recruitment 2019:-
- For SSC(Tech)- 54 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 25 Women :- 20 to 27 years as on 01 Apr 2020 (Candidates born between 02 Apr 93 and 01 Apr 2000, both days inclusive).
- For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only :- SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Apr 2020.
Education Qualification :- For SSC (Tech) (Men & Women): Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
Candidates studying in the final year of Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Apr 2020 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid.
- SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC): Graduation in any Discipline
- SSCW (Tech): BE/ B.Tech in Any Engineering Stream.
|For SSC (T) – 54 & SSCW (T)-25|
|Widows of Defence Personnel|
|SSC (W) (Non Tech) (Non UPSC)||01|
|SSC (W) Tech||01|
|Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Fore More Jobs vacancy details If You Interested In.