Indian Bank Recruitment 2020, Specialist Officer Online Form 2020
Indian Bank Recruitment 2020: Indian Bank has invited online applications from interested and eligible candidates for the recruitment of Specialist Officer vacancies. The candidates who are interested in the Indian Bank SO vacancies are advised to visit the official website of the Bank to check complete details related to the Indian Bank Recruitment 2020.More details on Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2020 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, application process, fee etc. are available below in this article.
Indian Bank SO Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission: 22 January 2020
- Closing Date of Online Application Submission: 10 February 2020
- Download of call letters for online examination: 20 February 2020
- Online Examination: 08 March 2020
- For All Others: Rs. 600/- + GST
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- + GST
- Payment Mode: through Online
Indian Bank SO Vacancy Details
- Name of the origination: Indian bank
- Post Name : Specialist Officer
- Total number of vacancy : 138 post
- Who Can Apply: All India Candidates
- Post Date: 23-January -2020
Specialist Officer – 138 Posts
Age limit As on 01-07-2019
- For Sl No. 01: 20-30 Years
- For Sl No. 02 to 07: 25-35 Years
- For Sl No. 08: 27-37 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit as per Government Guidelines.For More Details Visit Official Notification
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2020
- Candidates Should Possess Any Degree/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ LLB.
- More Details please read Official Notification Before Apply.
How To Apply For Indian Bank Specialist Officer Online Form 2020
Candidates are required visit the Bank’s website www.indianbank.in and click on the ‘careers page ‘and then click on ‘Recruitment of Specialist Officers 2019-20’. Indian Bank SO Online Application Link is available from 22 January to 10 February 2020
Selection Process Indian Bank Recruitment :
The selection process for post code 3, Manager Security will comprise of shortlisting of applications followed by interview. For other posts, the selection process will comprise of a test and personal interview.
Indian Bank SO Online Application Link