Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
Indian Coast Guard announced the recruitment notification for Navik (General Duty) 10 + 2 Entry vacancies for Batch 02/2020. Applicants who are interested in vacancy details and have completed all eligibility criteria can read the Online Notification & Application form.Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Important dates of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
- Starting date of online application : 26th January 2020
- Last date of online application : 2nd February 2020
- Admit card available from : 15th to 22nd February 2020
- Not Mention
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Age Limit (as on 01-10-2020) :
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 22 Years
- born between 1st August 1998 to 31st July 2002 (both dates inclusive, upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates).
- Age Relaxation Is applicable as per Official Notification.
Education Qualification :
- 12th Class passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognised by Central/ State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of Post : Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry
Batch Name : 02/2020 batch
No of Posts : 260 Posts
Name of Organisation : Indian Coast Guard
Eligibility for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
- Height : Minimum 157 Cm
- Chest : Minimum 5 Cm Expansion
- Weight : Praporte to Height & Age
- Running : 1.6 KM Completed in 07 Minutes
- Squat Ups : 20 Times
- Push UP : 10 Times
How To Apply Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
- Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 26 January to 22 February 2020 till 1700 Hrs. Candidates are to log on to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button.
- Read all instruction Care fully and apply Online
- The Name of the Candidate, Father and Mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
Selection Process Indian Coast Guard :
- The ‘Online’ applications will be sorted out Centre wise. The conduct of test is planned during the month of Feb-Mar 2020. The Selection procedure is as follows:-
- Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Center.
- The qualifying cut off percentage (%) of a particular Center may be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage is received.
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics, General Sciences, General English,General Awareness (Current Affairs & General Knowledge) and Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal).
- Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). The testing procedure will take 2-3 days. Physically Challenged candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
Pay Scale Indian Coast Guard :
- Selected Candidates Indian Coast Guard 2020-Navik (General Duty) Rs. 47,600/- (Pay Level 8) with dearness allowances.
Fore more details about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Candidates visit official website and read advertisement Notification regarding Recruitment If You eligible & interested Than Apply Online.
Important Web links Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Apply online Indian Coast Guard
|Starting From 26-01-2020|
Download Advertisement Notification
|Visit Official website|
For More Vacancy Details If You interested In.Please Visit Regularly Gvt Jobs Adda Website For More latest Government free jobs alert & Sarkari Naukri,sarkari Exam Result And Many More