Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrollment as sailors for 400 vacancies (Approximately) for Matric Recruit (MR) – Apr 2020 batch.
Important dates :-
Starting Date of apply : 26-07-2019
closing date of apply online : 01-08-2019
Examination Fees :
- For Other candidates : Rs,250/-
- For SC/ST Candidates : Nill
- Payment Mood : through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Age Limit :-
- Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 Mar 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
Education Qualification Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education Recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Chef. They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian
including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted
other duties as per Service requirement.
- Steward. They would be required to serve food in the officers‟ messes, as waiters, housekeeping,accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- Hygienist. They will be required to clean washroom, shower spaces and other areas. In addition,they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
Pay & Allowances :- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Promotion :- Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, i.e. Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 47,600- ₹ 1,51,100) plus MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations.
Selection process Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
- Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
How To Apply : candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 26 Jul 19 to 01 Aug 19.
Important Web Links Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
Fore More Jobs vacancy details If You Interested In.