LMRC Recruitment 2019 Notification is out at lmrcl.com. Check all details here.
LMRCL Recruitment 2019: Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (LMRCL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Public Relations Assistant and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 22 November 2019.
Important Dates :
- Date of issue of notification : 20 November 2019
- Online Registration will start : 22 November 2019
- Application Fee to Be Paid Between : From 22 November 2019 to 23 December 2019
- Last Date for Registration of Online Applications : 23 December 2019
- Dates for Downloading Admit Cards 03 January 2020
- Tentative Date of Written Examination (CBT) : 13 January 2020
Age Limit (as on 01-12-2019)
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
- For UR/ OBC Candidates : Rs.590/- (inclusive GST @ 18% & exclusive of bank charges)
- For SC/ST candidates : Rs. 236/- (inclusive GST @ 18% & exclusive of bank charges)
- Payment Mode : Online/ Offline
LMRCL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Manager/ (Civil) : 28 Posts
- Assistant Manager/ (Electrical) : 18 Posts
- Assistant Manager/ (S&T) : 8 Posts
- Assistant Manager/ (Accounts) : 6 Posts
- Assistant Manager/ (HR) : 2 Posts
- Assistant Manager/ (Public Relations) : 2 Posts
- Jr Engineer/(Civil) – 58 Posts
- Jr Engineer/ (Electrical)- 40 Posts
- Jr Engineer/(S&T) – 17 Posts
- Public Relations Assistant – 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Manager, Public Relations and Other Posts Educational Qualification:
- Assistant Manager/ (Civil/Electrical/S&T) – B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University.
- Assistant Manager (Accounts): CA or ICWA from a Govt. recognized University.
- Assistant Manager (HR): MBA (HR) or PGDM(HR) or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University.
- Assistant Manager (Public Relations): Master of Mass Communication and Journalism or Masters in Journalism or equivalent.
- Jr Engineer/(Civil/Electrical/S&T) – Three years Diploma in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Public Relations Assistant – Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism or in Journalism or equivalent.
How to apply for LMRC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply for LMRC Recruitment 2019 through the online mode on or before 23 December 2019.
Important Web Links LMRC Recruitment 2019
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For More Free Jobs Alerts In India Visit Gvt Jobs Adda Official website Regularly Some Latest Jobs Given Below