Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company Has Recently published Recruitment notification for the Mazagon dock vacancy 2019 of Non-Executive vacancies on contract basis.Those candidates Seeking Sarkari jobs & interested and eligible for mazagon dock limited recruitment 2019 they can apply online before last date of apply.
- Starting Date Of submit Application From : 14 August 2019
- Closing Date of Apply online : 05 August 2019
- Display of List of Eligible Candidates on MDL website : 13 September 2019
- Last Date for representation regarding ineligibility : 18 September 2019
- Tentative Date for announcement of Online Examination : 23 September 2019
Application Fees :-
- For General & OBC candidates : Rs,100/-( One Hundred only )
- For All Others Candidates : Nill
- Payment Mood : Online Only
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2019) :-
- Minimum age limit not less than 18 years
- Maximum age limit is 38 years
- Age Relaxation upper age limit is 3 years for OBC (NCL) and 5 years for SC/ST candidates as per rules.
- For More details of age limit & Age Relaxation visit official Notification.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019 Education Qualification & Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post||Qualification|
|AC Ref. Mechanic||21||SSC or equivalent examination|
|Compressor Attendant||17||SSC & NAC examination in the trade of Millwright Mechanic/ Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance
|Brass Finisher||26||NAC in the trade of Machinist without Shipbuilding experience
|Carpenter||78||VIII std & the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of Carpenter|
|Chipper Grinder||19||SSC with NAC examination conducted by NCVT|
|Composite Welder||175||VIII std & National Apprenticeship Certificate examination passed in the trade of Welder / Welder (G&E)|
|Diesel Crane Operator||12||Passed SSC or equivalent examination|
|Diesel cum Motor Mechanic||10||SSC & the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed
Read more: Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 1980 Non-Executive Posts
|Jr Draughtsman (Mech & Civil)||31||Must have passed SSC or equivalent examination|
|Electric Crane Operator||12||SSC & the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in Electrician trade|
|Electronic Mechanic||98||SSC or equivalent examination|
|Fitter||254||SSC or equivalent examination|
|Jr. Planner Estimator (Mech, Elect & Civil)||33||SSC/ HSC, Diploma Diploma/ Full Time Degree (Engg.)|
|Jr. QC Inspector (Mech & Elect)||55||Must have passed SSC/ HSC with full time three years’ Diploma in Electrical & Mech Engineering|
|Jr. QC Inspector (NDT)||4||Must have passed SSC/ HSC with full time three years’ Diploma in Electrical & Mech Engineering|
|Gas Cutter||100||SSC or equivalent examination|
|Machinist||20||SSC or equivalent examination|
|Mill Wright Mechanic||40||SSC or equivalent with National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination
|Painter||58||VIII std and the National Apprenticeship Certificate|
|Pipe Fitter||231||SSC or equivalent examination|
|Structural Fabricator||374||SSC or equivalent examination|
|Store Keeper||40||Must have passed SSC / HSC with full time three years Engineering Diploma
|Utility Hand||53||Candidates who have completed their National Apprenticeship Certificate from the Trade Fitter/ any other Trade|
|Utility Hand Semi Skilled||134||SSC with NAC in any trade and have worked in Shipbuilding industry|
|Fire Fighter||33||SSC or equivalent with Diploma/ Certificate in Fire Fighting|
|Sail Maker||05||VIII std & ITI|
|Launch Deck Crew||34||SSC or equivalent examination|
|Master 2nd Class||01||Certificate of competency (2nd class Master)|
|Engine Driver SPL Class||01||Certificate of competency (1st Class) issued by Maharashtra Maritime Board/ Mercantile Marine Dept. as per Indian Vessel Act. Knowledge of Swimming is compulsory
Selection Process of mazagon dock vacancy 2019 :-
- The candidates will be called for “Written Test” based on the information provided by them Online. The Detailed scrutiny of documents of the candidates shortlisted will be done at the time of Trade Test.
- Based on the performance of Written Test & Experience marks the candidates would be called for Trade Test. The final merit list would be prepared based on combine marks of Online Written Test, Experience &Trade Test.
- The marking pattern would be as under:
|Written Test||30 %|
|Experience in Shipbuilding Industry||20 %|
How To Apply Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for Mazagon Dock Ltd Notification through online process. Online application’s steps are below provided follow those steps & complete your application.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Go to Careers >> Online Recruitment >> Non-Executive
- Click on Non- Executive Tab
- Register by filling up relevant details & click on “Submit” button.
- Click on the validation link sent on email.
- Login to MDL Online Portal with “Username” & “Password”
- Select the job under Non-Executive Tab & view the “Eligibility Criteria”
Important Web Links Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For More Vacancies Details if you Interested in :-