NABARD Recruitment 2020
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 150 vacancies of assistant manager.Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. NABARD Recruitment 200
Important Dates NABARD 2020 :-
- Starting Date Of apply online: 15-1-2020
- Closing Date Of Apply online & Payment of fee: o3-02-2020
- Last date for printing of application: 18-02-2020
- Date for Online Examination (Tentative): 25 February 2020
NABARD Recruitment 2020 nabard 150 vacancies of assistant manager Details
- Name Of The origination : National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
- Post Name : of assistant manager
- Total Post : 150 vacancies
- Who Can Apply : Indian Citizen
Age Limit (As on 01-12-2019) :-
- Minimum Age Limit : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules,
Application Fees :-
- For others candidates : Rs.800/- (Application Fee – 650/- + Intimation charges – 150/-)
- SC/ST/PWBD candidates : Rs,150 (Intimation charges etc.)
- Payment Mood : Online
Education Qualification (as on 01-12-2019) :-
- Candidates should possess bachelor’s degree in relevant field according to the posts.
How To Apply NABARD Recruitment 2020
Eligible applicants are required to apply online through website www.nabard.org.
Detailed Guideline / Procedure for
- Application Registration
- Payment of Application Fee
- Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
Candidates to go to the Bank’s website www.nabard.org/career, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
Selection Process NABARD jobs :-
Candidates will have to qualify a preliminary test. Those who qualify the PT will have to appear in the main exam. The shortlisted candidates will have to clear an interview for final selection.
Important Web Links NABARD Recruitment 2020
Fore More Jobs Admit Card If You Interested In.