NHM Assam Recruitment 2019-Apply Online For 400 Surveillance Works Post
NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 : National Health Mission Assam Has Online applications are invited from the candidates willing to work in mission mode with challenging tasks for engagement on contractual basis for the following position. Candidates have to apply online in the NHM, Assam website: https://nhm.assam.gov.in Those Candidates Who Are Interested & Eligible for NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 Candidates Apply Online before of last date.
NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
Starting Date Of Apply Online : 07-02-2019
Last Date Of Apply Online : 16-02-2019
Post Date : 05-02-2019
Advertisement No : NHM-31013(11)/5/2019-HRD-NHM/28708
NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Name Of The Origination : National Health Mission Assam
Total Numbers of posts : 400 Posts (4% (16 Positions will be reserved for PWD Candidates)
Job Location : Assam
Post Name : Surveillance Works Posts
Pay Scale Of NHM Assam : Rs. 15,000/- per month
Age Limit Of NHM Assam Recruitment 2019
- (According to Birth Certificate/HSLC or equivalent Admit Card)
- Not less than 21 (Twenty One) Years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on
- The upper age limit is relaxed up to 47 (forty seven) years for OBC/MOBC
candidates , 49 (Forty Nine) years for SC/ST candidates
- In case of PWD candidates, the age is relaxable by 10 years, i.e. 54 years
- Certificates of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD candidates should have been issued by the
appropriate authority. The applicable candidate will have to submit a copy of Caste
Certificate at the time of viva-voce examination (if called for)
NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 Education Qualification
- 10+2 / HSSLC or equivalent from Govt. recognized institution.
- Experience in Health Sector, preferably in Field Surveillance Work of NVBDCP &
other related programme.
- Weightage will be given to candidates having previous work experience of similar
nature in the Health & FW Department of Assam
Selection Process Of NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 Surveillance Works Post
- HSSLC or equivalent pass.
- Performance at HSSLC – Maximum of 30 Marks depending upon marks obtained in
10+2/HSSLC or equivalent examination. Previous Similar Experience – Maximum of 40
Marks (@ 8 marks for every year of service rendered with similar health experience.
Important Links NHM Assam Recruitment 2019
For More vacancy Check Links Below.