RBI assistant Salary-What is the salary in hand for RBI assistant?
The Reserve Bank of India conducts the RBI Assistant exam to recruit assistants from various departments across the country. Every year, lakhs of candidates apply for the exam. Some are fresh from college, while others may have years of experience in the professional world. One of the most common questions most candidates have is the salary they would get when they crack the RBI Assistant Exam. In the following post, we would be taking a look at the Salary of RBI Assistant and various other benefits that you would get once you successfully crack the exam.
RBI Assistant Salary Important Details
The RBI Assistant Salary increased by a good margin after the seventh pay commission. Today, the RBI assistant salary is around Rs. 32,000, after all, allowances and deductions. The annual CTC would be around Rs. 3,800,000/-.
The detailed salary of the RBI assistant is as follows:
|Salary of RBI Assistant|
|Basic Salary||Rs. 14,650|
|Pay Scale||13150 – 34990|
|Gross Emoluments||Rs. 32,528|
Also Read: RBI Assistant Syllabus 2020
You can also appear for the departmental examination, after which you could be promoted to the rank of officer. Once you get promoted to the rank of officer, your pay scale would be as follows.
|Sr. No.||Post/ Grade/ Scale||Pay Scale|
RBI Assistant Pay Scale – Allowances
Allowances would constitute a significant part of your RBI wage. Once you have been selected to the RBI Assistant, you would be eligible for the following allowances
- Dearness Allowance: It is calculated as a percentage of your basic salary. From time to time the rate is updated.
- Transport Allowance: Transport allowance is given to compensate for the expenses that you make to travel to work from home.
- House Rent Allowance: You would be given a House Rent Allowance or HRA of Rs. 20000 to get a place to rent in the city that you are posted in. If you are getting an official accommodation, then you would not be getting the HRA
- City Compensation Allowance: The CCA would have depended on the place of posting. Compared to other cities, you’d get more CCA in metro cities.
RBI Assistant Salary Other Benefits
You would be entitled to a host of other benefits other than a handsome RBI Assistant Salary. Some of the benefits you would get are as Given Below
- 1 BHK apartment fully furnished as your official accommodation. Please note that RBI’s accommodation is subject to availability.
- Reimbursement of vehicle maintenance expenses for official purposes.
- Allowances for newspapers, briefcases, book grants, furnishings of your official residence, etc.
- Dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses of OPD treatment/hospitalization.
- Interest-free festival advance. This means you can get an advance payment on special occasions from your salary
- Leave fare concession (once in two years for self-employed persons, spouses and eligible dependents).
- Loans and advances at concessional interest rates for purposes such as home and/or car purchases, education, consumer articles, personal computers, etc.
- Defined contribution New pension scheme, in addition to the benefit of gratuitousness.
RBI Assistant Job Profile
An RBI assistant’s job can be defined as respectable and stress-free. You would have 5 days of working and fixed working hours. If you have to work past that, you’d also get lovely overtime compensation. You would also get excellent promotional opportunities as well.
These were some of the most important information you need to know about the RBI Assistant Salary. We hope this article will help you answer some of the questions you might have. Click on the button below to apply for RBI Assistant 2020.
|RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020||Click Here For Apply|