RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 : Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant 926 Vacancies.Applicants who are interested in vacancy details and have completed all eligibility criteria can read the Online Notification & Application form. Candidates may check the following information such as Application Form, Exam Dates, Result, Eligibility, Exam pattern & Cut Off, RBI Assistant 2020-21.
Important Dates RBI Assistant 2020
|Events||RBI Assistant 2020 Exam Date|
|Start Date of RBI Assistant Online Registration||23 December 2019|
|Last Date of RBI Assistant Online Registration||16 January 2020 (Extended to 20-01-2020)|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details||16 January 2020|
|Release of admit card||January 2020, 3rd week|
|RBI Assistant 2020 Exam Date (Prelims)||February 14th & 15th, 2020|
|Tentative Date of the (Main) Online Exam||March 2020|
|Final result||April 2020|
- For General/OBC/EWS Candidates : Rs. 450/- (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman : Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)
- RBI staff members : No Fees
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2019 :
- Maximum Age Limit : 20 Years
- Minimum Age Limit : 28 Years
- Age Relaxation Is Applicable As Per RBI Notification
RBI Recruitment 2020 Details of Assistant Posts
- Name of the origination : Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)
- Name of post : Assistant
- Location : India
- Total Numbers of Post : 610 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria RBI Assistant Notification 2020
- The candidate should have done a bachelor’s degree from any discipline with an aggregate 50% from any recognized university
- The candidate has the knowledge of computer.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write,speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India. Besides the citizens of Bhutan, Nepal and Tibetan refugees can also apply for the exam.
Exam Pattern :
The examination would take place in two phases — preliminary, & main. Both the exams will be held online. The pre-and main exams are objective.
Preliminary Exam (Multiple Choice) : The pre-examination consists of 100 questions with a total of 100 marks. There will be a reduction of 1/4 of every wrong answer. The duration of the exam is 1 hour. It consists of four sections: – reasoning ability, numerical ability, English will be given to candidates who qualify for the pre-examination.
|Sections||Total questions||Marks allotted||Time duration|
Mains exam (Multiple Choice) : The main exam consists of 200 questions for 200 marks. The duration of the exam is 2 hours. It will be entirely MCQ based. It consists of five sections: – reasoning, numerical skills, English, general knowledge, computer knowledge. 1/4 marks will be deducted in each wrong answer.
|Section||Total questions||Marks allotted||Time duration|
- English ;- Reading comprehension, one-word substitution, synonyms, antonyms, sentence arrangement, sentence correction, cloze test, word meaning, active-passive voices, and phrases
- General awareness :- current India news, current world news, geography, history, politics.
- Quant :- time and work, time and distance, simplifications and CI, average, probability, permutation and combination, allegation and comparison
- Reasoning :- Number series, blood relations, the odd man out, analogy, coding and decoding, puzzle, row arrangement, circular arrangement, symbols, directions, Understanding.
- The admit card won’t be sent to the candidate through the post. A candidate has to download it from the official site of RBI.
- The admit card is released 7-10 days before the examination.
RBI Assistant Result 2020:
- The result would be declared on the official website after the completion of each phase.
RBI Assistant 2020 Cut Off :
- After each step of the test, candidates will check cut off. Applicants who would successfully clear the cut off will qualify for the next round.
How To Apply RBI Assistant 2020
Candidates can apply online only from 23.12.2019 to 16.01.2020 and no other mode of application will
be accepted. Candidates should Read Official Notification Carefully Before Apply Online.Please visit Important Web Link Section For Apply Link.
Important Web Links RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Apply Online RBI Assistant||Click Here|
|Log In||Click Here|
|Official Advertisement Notification||Download|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For More vacancy in Free jobs alert,sarkari naukri Check Links Below.