SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online For 7870 SBI Clerk Posts
SBI Clerk 2020 Recruitment : Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only.Those candidates who are interested & eligible they can apply online through official website of state bank of India.
Important Dates SBI Clerk 2020 Notification :
|SBI Clerk 2020 Notification||2nd January 2020|
|Start of SBI Clerk 2020 Online Application||3rd January 2020|
|SBI Clerk 2020 Application Form Closes||26th January 2020|
|Download of call letter for Preliminary Examination||February 2020|
|SBI Clerk 2020 Exam Date (Preliminary)||February / March 2020|
|Download of call letter for Main Examination||April 2020|
|SBI Clerk 2020 Exam Date (Mains)||19th April 2020|
|SBI Clerk 2020 Result (Mains + Final)||June 2020|
Application Fees :
- For General/OBC/EWS Candidates : Rs,750/- (App. Fee Including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ST/PWD/XS Candidates : NILL
- Payment Mood : Online
Age Limit (As On 01-04-2019) :
- Minimum Age Limit : 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 28 Years
- Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.01.2020.
- Age Relaxation Is Applicable As Per Rule.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification (As on 01.01.2020)
- Graduation in any discipline of a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2020.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Name Of The Post : Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales)
Total Number Of Vacancies : 7870 Clerk Posts
Post Date : 02-01-2020
Job Location : All Over India
Who can Apply : All India Candidates
HOW TO APPLY : Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careersor https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2020. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking.
Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted
Selection Process Of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020
- The selection process will consist of an on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and a test of the chosen local language.
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online.
- Phase – II: Main Examination: Main Examination (Online): 200 marks (Objective type) – 2 Hours 40 Minutes
- Phase-III: Test of specified opted local language
- For More Details Please Visit Official Website.
SBI Junior Associates Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Serial No.||Section||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
SBI Clerk 2020 Syllabus
Although, the preliminary and main examination are both conducted on same pattern and syllabus. The difficulty level of the exam would be higher for the main examination.The preliminary examination of SBI Clerk exam 2020 will comprise of Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language. Here is the detailed syllabus for SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims & Mains Exam:
|Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||English Language|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures &Alligations||Para jumbles|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Miscellaneous|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding Decoding||Permutation, Combination &Probability|
Important Web Links Of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020
For More Details About education qualification ,age limit & more Candidates can visit official Website and read recruitment Advertisement Of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 and Apply online before of last date.