SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online For 8904 Clerk Posts
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019, Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only.Those candidates who are interested & eligible they can apply online through official website of state bank of India.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Apply Online : 12-04-2019
- closing Date Of Apply Online : 03-05-2019
- Ending Date for Printing your Application: 18-05-2019
- Preliminary Examination (Tentative): June 2019
- Downloading Admit Cards (Prelims Exam): From 1st Week of June 2019
- Downloading Admit Cards (Main Exam): From 4th Week of July 2019
- Date of Main Examination (Tentative): 10-08-2019
Application Fees :
- For General/OBC/EWS Candidates : Rs,750/- (App. Fee Including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ST/PWD/XS Candidates : Rs,125/- (Intimation Charges only)
- Payment Mood : Online
Latest Bank Jobs 2019 Apply Online Gvtjobsadda.
- State Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2019 Apply
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
Age Limit (As On 01-04-2019) :
- Minimum Age Limit : 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 28 Years
- Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2019.
- Age Relaxation Is Applicable As Per Rule.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Education Qualification
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Name Of The Post : JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES)
Total Number Of Vacancies : 8904 Clerk Posts
Post Date : 12-04-2019
Job Location : All Over India
HOW TO APPLY : Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2019. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking.
Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted
Selection Process Of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019
- The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online.
- Phase – II: Main Examination: Main Examination (Online): 200 marks (Objective type) – 2 Hours 40 Minutes
- Phase-III: Test of specified opted local language
- For More Details Please Visit Official Website.
Important Web Links Of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019
For More Details About education qualification ,age limit & more Candidates can visit official Website and read recruitment Advertisement Of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 and Apply online before of last date.