SBI Recruitment 2019 – Probationary Officer’s 2000 Posts, Online Apply
State Bank Of India (SBI) Recruitment : State Bank Of India (SBI) Has Recently Published Recruitment For Probationary Officer’s 2000 Vacancies. Those Candidates Who Are Interested & Eligible For The Probationary officer’s Recruitment 2019 Candidates May Apply Online Before Last Date.
SBI Recruitment 2019 Important Dates.
- Starting Date Of Apply online : 02-04-2019
- Closing Date of apply online : 22-04-2019
- Download Preliminary Examination Admit Card : 3rd week of May 2019 on wards
- Date of Preliminary Examination : 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019
- Preliminary Examination Result : 1st week of July 2019
- Download Main Examination Admit Card : 2nd week of July 2019
- Main Examination Date : 20th July 2019
- Main Examination Result : 3rd week of August 2019
- Declaration of Final Result : 2nd week of October 2019
Application Fees Of SBI Recruitment
- For Others Candidates : Rs, 750/- (Fee including intimation charges)
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates : Rs, 125 – (Intimation Charges only)
SBI Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details Given Below
Name of Post
|Probationary Officer||810||540||300||150||200||2,000 Posts|
Educational Qualification: Interested & Eligible Candidates who want to apply for this SBI Recruitment need to be graduate or in final year/ semester of graduation from a recognized institute or university.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit must be between 21 to 30 years as on 1st April 2019. Age relaxation is applicable as per official notification.
Pay Scale Of SBI Recruitment
- Pay scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management
Selection Process Of SBI Recruitment 2019
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three tiered process
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II: Main Examination
- Group Exercise & Interview
- Fore More Details candidates can Read Official Advertisement.
How To Apply : Candidates can apply online only from 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019. No other mode of
application will be accepted.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. After registration
candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by
using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking
For More Details About education qualification ,age limit & more Candidates can visit official Website and read recruitment Advertisement Of SBI Bank Recruitment 2019 and Apply online before of last date.
Important Link of SBI Recruitment 2019
For More Government Jobs Recruitment Notification Candidates Can Visit WWW.GVTJOBSADDA.COM Regularly.