SBI SO 2020 Recruitment Notification will be issued for the filling of Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancies. Applicants interested in Bank Jobs may apply to the SBI Specialist Officer Jobs on or before the last date. Applicants will be given time for the online application process for 25 days. Interested candidates can check our SBI SO 2020 Recruitment page. The State Bank of India will conduct a written test for the candidates applied for. You can stay on this page for further details on the Recruitment details.
Candidates can find all SBI SO 2020 Exam details, such as Notification Date, Fees Submit Date, Exam Date, Result Announcement Date,etc., below:
SBI SO 2020 Examination Dates :
|Date For Notification releases||1st week of January|
|Last date to submit Application form||3rd Week of January|
|End date to submit fees||4th week of January|
|The release date of admit card/hall ticket||2nd week of February|
|Date of the SBI SO examination||3rd Week of February|
|Date of Result Declaration||March 2020|
SBI Notification 2020 – SBI SO Recruitment Details
- Organization Name: State Bank of India.
- Numbers of Vacancies: Various Posts (Update Soon)
- Name of the Post: Specialist Officer Posts. (SBI PO)
- Advertisement Issue Date: Update Soon
- Application Mode: Online/ Offline.
- Job Category: Bank Jobs.
- Work Location: India
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
- Who Can Apply: All India Candidates
SBI SO 2020 Category wise Vacancy Details
|Name Of The Posts||Total Number Of Vacancies|
|Deputy Manager (Law)||Update Soon|
|Assistant Manager (System)||Update Soon|
|Senior Manager (e-Commerce)||Update Soon|
|Investment Counselors||Update Soon|
|Manager (e-Commerce)||Update Soon|
|Project Development Manager (Business)||Update Soon|
|Risk Officer (Mid-Office)||Update Soon|
|Relationship Managers||Update Soon|
SBI SO Eligibility Criteria :
Before filling out the application form, the candidate must read all the details concerning the candidate’s eligibility criteria.
- Nationality: Indian
Application Fees Details SBI SO Recruitment 2020 :
- For General/ OBC : Rs. 600/- with intimation charges.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS Categories : Rs. 100/- with intimation charges.
- Payment Mood: Application Fee through Online mode such as debit card/ credit card / Internet Banking.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Relaxation is given to the candidates of reserved categories.
Educational Qualification for State Bank of India SO Recruitment 2020
- Candidates must complete an MBA in Marketing/Finance or equivalent degree from a recognized Institute with relevant work experience.
- Candidates should pass B.E./B.Tech from recognized University/ Institute with relevant work experience to apply for relevant posts.
SBI SO Salary
Candidates selected for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 will get the Pay Band of Rs 42,020,/- to 51,490/- per month.
State Bank of India SO Selection Process
The candidates will be selected in the following rounds based on their performance for Special Cadre officer posts.
- Written Test (Online).
SBI SO Exam Pattern 2020
The examination will be held in two phases: online examination CBT (computer-based) and interview.
|Test of Reasoning||50||50||90 Mins|
|Professional Language||50||100||45 Mins|
Interview: the candidates who successfully qualify the exam will be called for an interview process. The interview process for various posts filled in through SBI SO 2020 is held separately. In this phase, the most important thing is your personality. The interviewer checks your communication skills, your expression, your intellectual ability, and your way of responding.
SBI SO 2020 Syllabus:
Applicants applying for SBI SO 2020 must go through the syllabus and prepare accordingly. With the help of the syllabus, the candidates can get an idea about the subject that is essential to the exam.
Reasoning Syllabus :
Logic, Analogy, Puzzle Testing, Classification, Alphabet Testing, Eligibility Testing, Data Sufficiency, Theme Detection, Coding-Decoding, Series Completion, Clocks & Calendars, Direction Sense Testing, Logical Venn Diagrams, Situation Reaction Testing, Statement – Arguments, Statement – Conclusions, Arithmetic Reasoning, Mathematical Operations, Logical Sequence of Words, Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle, Inserting Missing Character, Number, Ranking & Time Sequence, Deriving Passage Conclusions.
English Language Syllabus
- Verb,Articles,Grammar,Tenses.Adverb.Synonyms.Antonyms,Conclusion,Comprehension,Vocabulary,Cloze Test,Word Formation.Error Correction.Unseen Passages.Theme detection.Fill in the Blanks.Idioms & Phrases.Passage Correction.Passage Completion.Sentence Completion.Idioms and Phrases.Sentence Correction.Subject-Verb Agreement.Sentence Rearrangement.
Admit Card SBI SO
- For each phase, the admit card is released separately.
- The admit card won’t be sent to the candidate through the post. The candidate has to download it from the official website.
- The admit card will be released a few days before the examination.
- The candidates are requested to read the guidelines before downloading the admit card kindly
- The admit card can be download using the application number and password/date of birth.
- The applicant will not be allowed to attend the exam without admit card.
- Carry your ID proof along with you
How To Apply SBI SO 2020 Recruitment
The candidates who are interested in SBI SO 2020 can apply for it by filling the application form. The guidelines to fill the form are given below: Please Read The official Advertisement Carefully Before Apply.
- Open the Official website of SBI: www.sbi.co.in
- Click on notifications and read carefully
- Click o new application form
- After that, fill the application form with all verified details.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee
- Recheck your application form before submitting
- Submit your application form Take out the print out of the application form
SBI SO Result 2020:
- The result would be declared on the official website after the completion of each phase.
- The result will be declared most probably after one month of the exam.
- Visit the official website of SBI to check the result.
- Enter your registration id and password
- The Merit list is prepared for candidates selected for the interview.
- Click OK
Cut off :
The minimum mark required to qualify for the exam is to be cut off so that the candidate is able to appear for the next exam. The cut-off for both exams is available on the official website. The authority conducting the examinations shall decide to cut off the examination to be carried out. In order to clear the cut-off, the applicants must score the marks accordingly. The candidates will be able to check the cut off when available on the official website.
Important Web Link Section SBI SO Recruitment 2020
|Apply Online Link||Available Soon|
|Download Advertisement||Click Hre|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|