South eastern railway recruitment 2020
RRC, South Eastern Railway has announced a notice for the recruitment of vacancies for Act Apprentice. Candidates interested in the vacancy specifics and who have fulfilled all eligibility criteria should read the notification & Apply Online.
Important Dates of South Eastern Railway Recruitment
- Starting Date of online Apply : 04 January 2020
- Closing Date Of Apply Online : 03 February 2020
Age Limit For South Eastern Railway (as on 01-01-2020)
- Minimum Age Limit : 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 24 Years
- Age Relaxation Is Applicable As Per Notification
Application Fees :
- Fee : Rs. 100/- (Non- Refundable)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online By Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Bankng/ E-Wallets etc.
Education Qualification South Eastern Railway Recruitment
Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th class in 10+2 examination system) from a recognized Board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (excluding additional subjects) and an ITI Pass certificate (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) granted by the NCVT.
How To Apply South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting the link htpp://recruitapp.com/actapprentices_ser_2019-20 on the official website of South Eastern Railway www.rrcser.co.in. They must go through the detailed instructions before filling up the online applications. All relevant items must be carefully filled up by the candidate himself. The particulars like the Name, Date of Birth, etc must match with the same that have been recorded in the Matriculation certificate.
Important Web Links South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Related Post : Central Railway Recruitment 2020