SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Combined Higher Secondary Level
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), India released an official notification regarding the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2019 recruitment. Online applications are invited from all intended and eligible candidates for the fulfilling Higher Secondary (10+2) Level posts in various government offices across the country. More details and online application links are below provided.
Important Dates of SSC Recruitment 2019
- Starting date of online application: 3rd December 2019
- Closing date of online application: 10th January 2020
- Dates of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 16th March to 27th March 2020
- Dates of Tier-II (Descriptive) Examination: 28th June 2020
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details Free Job Alert
Application Fee SSC CHSL :- Candidates need to pay an amount as application fee through online or offline method to complete the application process. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.. Check category wise payment amount from below.
- General/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female: Nil
Age Limit SSC CHSL :
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 27 Years
- Age-relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. Check official notification to know more about this criteria.
Education Qualification SSC CHSL 2020 Combined Exam
- Candidates must have passed 12th Class/ equivalent exam from a recognized Board/ University.
Scheme of Examination :
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III)
How To Apply SSC CHSL Exam 2020
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts :
I. One Time Registration
II. Filling of online Application for the Examination
1. Please read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online ‘Registration Form’ and „Application Form SSC Website : https://ssc.nic.in/