SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an Open Competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Stenographer Grade „C‟ (Group „B‟, NonGazetted) and Stenographer Grade „D‟ (Group „C‟) for various Ministries/ Departments/Organizations in the Government of India. Only those candidates who have required skills in stenography are eligible to apply.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission : 20 Sept 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission : 18 Oct 2019
- End date for making online fee payment : 20-10-2019
- Closing date for generation of offline Challan : 20-10-2019
- Last date for payment through Challan : 22-10-2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination : 05 to 07-05-2020
Organization : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Job Location : Across India
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates
Application Mode : Online
SSC Stenographer Vacancy Details & Education Qualification
No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
Pay-Scale : Rs.9300-34800
Age Limit :
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 18-30 Years
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 18-27 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for PWD
Education Qualification – SSC Stenographer Jobs 2019
- 12th Pass + Stenography Course.
Selection Procedure – SSC Stenographer Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on Computer Based Examination.
Application Fee – SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019
- GEN/OBC : Rs.100
- SC/ST/Ex-S/PWD/Women: Nil
- Pay the Examination Fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to Apply – SSC Stenographer 2019
Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill-up the form. You can apply online from 20 Sep 2019 to 18 Oct 2019 till 05:00 PM.