UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Released Advertisement Notification for the to conduct Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Exam 2019. Eligible and interested Candidates for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019 apply online before 25-05-2019.
Important Date of UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date Of Apply Online||24-04-2019|
|Closing Date Of Apply||25-05-2019|
Application Fee :
- For General candidates : Rs, 200/-
- For SC/ST/Female candidates : Nill
- Application Mood Online through SBI by cash/ Net banking facility of State Bank of India/ Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age Limit : 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 25 Years
- must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1994 and not later than 01-08-1999.
- Age Relaxation is applicable As per rule.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
How To Apply : Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website https://www.
upsconline.nic.in. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given
in Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
Selection Process :
- Written Examination : The written examination to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission will be held on 18th August, 2019 and will comprise two papers. Paper I will be held from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon and Paper II will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m
- Paper I : General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
- Paper II : General Studies, Essay and Comprehension – 200 Marks
In this paper candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components and other communications/ language skills will be English only.
Important Links UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019
For More Jobs recruitment 2019 candidates visit www.Gvtjobsadda.com Regularly.