UPSC NDA & NA I Recruitment 2020
UPSC NDA & NA I Recruitment 2020 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II), 2020 (Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC)).Those candidates who are eligible and interested in vacancies candidates can apply online before last date, Brief information has given below.
Important dates of Nda exam application form
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 08-01-2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online : 28-01-2020 till 06:00 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash) : 27-01-2020 till 23:59 pm
- End Date for Fee Payment (Online) : 28-01-2020 till 06:00 pm
- Date for online application Withdrawn : 04 to 11-02-2020 till 6:00 pm
- Examination Date : 19 April 2020
- Declaration of Exam Result : June 2020
Application Fees of UPSC NDA & NA II Recruitment 2020
- For General Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online/ Offline
Age Limit & Sex and Marital Status Of Nda online form 2020
- Only unmarried male candidates
- not earlier than 02nd July 2001
- not later than 1st July, 2004
UPSC NDA & NA II Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Qualification|
|National Defence Academy||370 Post||12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics & Mathematics|
|Naval Academy ((10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||48 post|
CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY : (a) Nationality : A candidate must be unmarried male and must be
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal
How To Apply UPSC NDA & NA I Recruitment 2020 ?
Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
NDA Selection Procedure Details :
NDA Selection Procedure Details : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts NDA (National Defence Academy) & NA (National Academy) Exam-II. The candidates who are eligible apply through online. Minimum Educational Qualification is 12 th Class pass in 10+2 Pattern. The selection process is based on Written Test & SSB Interview. The details are as follows…
Selection Procedure :
UPSC conducts NDA (National Defence Academy) Exam in Two Stages.
I. Written Examination
I. Written Examination : The exam will constitute 2 subjects, Maths and General Ability Test and each subject is given the time limit 2 ½ Hours, maximum marks for Maths is 300 & General ability is 600. The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only. The question papers of Mathematics & Part B of General Ability Test will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English. The Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
II. Interview : Qualified candidates in the written examination will be called for Interview conducted by SSB (Services selection board). For Army, Navy Wings & 10 +2 Entry Scheme candidates need to undergo Intelligence Test & Personality Test, but for Air Force Wing the candidates must attend a Pilot Aptitude Test. The Interview Consists both Intelligence & Personality Test.
Intelligence and Personality Test :
The SSB procedure consists of two stage Selection process-stage I and stage II. Only those candidates who clear the stage I are permitted to appear for stage II. The details are :
a. Stage I comprises of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception Description Test (PP&DT). The candidates will be shortlisted based on combination of performance in QIR Test and PP and DT.
b. Stage II Comprises of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted over 4 days.
The personality of a candidate is assessed by three different assessors viz. the Interviewing Officer (IO), Group Testing Officer (GTO)and the Psychologist. There are no separate weight-age for each test. The marks are allotted by assessors only after taking into consideration the performance of the candidate holistically in all the test. In addition, marks for Conference are also allotted based on the initial performance of the caniddate in the three techniques and decision of the Board. All these have equal weight age. The various tests of IO, GTO and Psych are designed to bring out the presence/ absence of Officer Like Qualities and their train-ability in a candidate. Accordingly candidates are Recommended or Not Recommended at the SSB.
N.B : Air force given pilot aptitude test only once for the candidate’s .The test selected candidates will go to every subsequent Interview.
Important Web Links UPSC NDA & NA I Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 418 Posts
|Apply Online NDA 2020||Part I / Part II|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Fore More Jobs vacancy details If You Interested In.