Vistara cabin crew interview 2019
- Indian Nationals with Valid Passport, PAN Card and Aadhar Card
- Excellent Communication skills
- Minimum Height – 155 cm for female and 170 cm for male
- Minimum Education – 10+2 (Class 12th), with minimum 60% in 12th (only for freshers), fluent in English and Hindi
- No visible tattoo/marks on any part of body
- BMI range for female 18 – 22 and for male 18 – 25
Eligibility for Freshers Of Vistara cabin crew interview
- Minimum age: 18 years | Maximum age: 32 years
Eligibility for Experienced Cabin Crew:
- Minimum experience of 2 years as a crew with any domestic or international airline
- Valid SEP License
- Minimum age: 20 years
Eligibility for Cabin Crew In-charge:
- Minimum experience of 4 years as crew with any domestic or international airline
- Valid SEP license
- Should have completed a total of 3500 hrs. of flying (proof of hours required) with minimum 1 year as CCIC
- Minimum age: 24 years
Vistara cabin crew interview Details
In order to have a smooth interview process, we request you to kindly update the desired details in the below format.
We also request you to kindly carry a copy of below listed documents in the open house.
2. 12th mark-sheet / certificate
3. Passport copy
4. SEP copy
5. AEP copy
6. Adhaar Copy
7. Pan Card Copy
8. Resignation Acceptance / Relieving Letter / Appointment Letter / Last 3 month salary slips.
|Every Wednesday (Except National & Public Holidays)||10AM – 1PM||Gurgaon||Vistara Training Centre, 2nd Floor, Emaar Digital Greens, Sector 61||–|
|10th and 11th May||9AM – 2PM||Mumbai||The LaLit, Sahar Airport Road, Andheri (E)||Click here|
Fore More Jobs Admit Card If You Interested In.